10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Getting Help is Easy
In Home or In Store
You can bring your tech to us, or we'll come to you to install and set up new products and repair appliances and electronics already in your home. Plus, we offer 24/7/365 tech support over the phone and online to answer questions and walk you through fixes you can make yourself. Any way you choose, we've got you covered.
Tech Help & Inspiration
- Inspiration, Innovation & Tech HelpIn addition to assisting you with your troubleshooting and repair needs, you can also depend on Geek Squad to: • Help you discover inspiring new technology • Keep you up-to-date on the latest tech innovations • Provide you with the help you need to get more out of your tech, electronics and appliances
- New Technology Solutions to Make Life BetterOur tech experts keep their fingers on the pulse of new technology, so you can stay up-to-date on what’s hot, as well as what’s just around the corner. Whether you’re interested in top tech designed to make life more convenient, innovations that speed up and automate mundane tasks, or the “wow” tech that makes your heart beat faster, we can help you figure out what to buy, and how to put it to its best use. Another way to inform your best shopping decision is to use our easy-to-use, easy-to-understand buying guides that walk you through important comparisons and considerations. You’ll find something helpful for whatever category you’re interested in, from 3D printers and blenders to 4K Ultra HD TVs and coffee makers.
- New Tech & Top ProductsTo help you decide which cool gadgets, electronics or appliances best suit your lifestyle, check out our top-rated products to see what other customers are recommending. You’ll find comments from customers who purchased the item, used it, and then took the time to rate it. The Ratings & Reviews section for each item not only shows you what was said, but also groups positive and negative remarks together to provide a well-rounded report card of how the item performs. All of this is aimed at helping you make your best buying decision.
- Creative Ways to Use Your New TechnologiesOnce you’ve determined which items suit you, you’ll want to be sure you’re doing everything you can to get the most out of them. A good way to do that is to browse our Inspire & Learn section, intended to illuminate ways to put your new tech to its best use, often with outside-the-box suggestions. It’s empowering to take full control of the tech in your life, whether that means finding ways to streamline your home DIY projects, or new ways to simplify and enhance tasks you perform every day.
- Tech Troubleshooting TipsFinally, you can always count on Geek Squad to provide you with the tech tips, expert articles, videos and guides you need to keep your tech working right. Plus, we can help you set up your electronics and teach you how to use them. We can also give you simple tricks to get more out of your devices or help you troubleshoot any problems, if needed. To that end, take a look at our informative guides packed with tips to help you troubleshoot a number of common technology issues. And of course, on those occasions when you’d prefer to let an expert take care of it, Geek Squad is here for you. Our experts can diagnose and resolve just about any tech issue you may be experiencing, big or small, 24/7.
About Geek Squad Oklahoma City West
Geek Squad Oklahoma City Has You Covered
Geek Squad is here to help you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Geek Squad Agents have the tools, knowledge and experience to turn your questions into answers, and your issues into solutions and quick fixes. Whether you’re in need of TV mounting, car stereo installation, cell phone repair or computer repair, we’re here for you, no matter where you bought your product. Or, if you’re just wondering “Where can I find reliable appliance repair near me?” come see us to get the help, and the information, you want. In fact, stop in if you’re in need of any of the following services:
- Large & Small Appliance Services & Repair, including refrigerator repair, washing machine repair, dryer repair and installation of your new appliances.
- Computer & Tablet Services & Repair, including virus removal, installation of antivirus software, spyware and malware removal, and various other desktop, laptop and tablet repair services.
- TV & Home Theater Services, Repair & Installation to ensure your TV gets mounted correctly, your sound system is set up to use right away, or for those times when your entertainment system isn’t working quite right.
- Car Electronics Professional Installation for your new car audio system or remote start installation, along with services that help you get your car gadgets and GPS set up correctly.
- Smart Home Services to help the convenience of a smart home.
- Camera & Camcorder Repair & Services for when camera repair is necessary or when you just need a little help in getting your camera or camcorder figured out and working right.
- Cell Phone Repair & Services that include iPhone repair (we’re an Apple Authorized Service Provider), screen repair, and more.
- Wearable Technology Services to help with fixes for that new smartwatch or activity tracker.
Because Bad Luck Deserves Good Coverage
- Geek Squad Protection Plans are available to ensure all your technology stays working like new beyond manufacturer warranties.
- Protect & Support Plus is a comprehensive service to help you set up and make the most of any laptop, desktop or tablet sold at Best Buy or anywhere else. This service includes unlimited assistance…online, in-store and by phone. This plan also provides Accidental Damage & Handling coverage to protect your computer or tablet protection against accidental drops, spills and cracks.
- Geek Squad 24/7 Support is the same as Protect & Support Plus, without the Accidental Damage and Handling coverage.
We're Also Happy to Offer You Advice
Geek Squad offers dozens of Tech Tips to help you get your devices set up, and to troubleshoot when things aren't working properly. Plus, you might want to check out our Geek Squad Intelligence Blog, where you’ll find expert articles, helpful forums, frequently asked questions and much more “intelligence.”
Can't Make it to Geek Squad Oklahoma City?
Don’t worry. Geek Squad has over 20,000 Agents available 24/7/365* to help online and over the phone. And we can always schedule an Agent to come out to your home or office.
*24/7/365 support availability is limited to remote online chat and over the phone.